Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Liberty Chan of Landmark


Jay-Li's complete name is Liberty Chan. She is with Landmark's customer service. She condescendingly referred to me as ITONG BAKLANG ITO when I had a valid issue with how they issued a sales invoice to my staff when we had requested for an OR. Their customer service staff did not mention at all that the tape receipt is an OR.

Clearly, Landmark's customer service table was at fault in this issue, and yet, Ms. Liberty Chan, instead of owning up to their mistake as a department, called me a faggot instead.

Her name means freedom, yet she deprived me of my right to be treated like any other customer regardless of my preference.

I may be one voice, nobody may listen to my words, but I will not allow other homosexuals to be treated with the same disgust that this woman has accorded me.

We deserve better treatment.

We are not lesser citizens because of our preference. We pay our taxes. We contribute to economic growth. Our efforts and hardwork ensure others of jobs. And yet I was not good enough for Ms. Liberty Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment