Thursday, November 24, 2011

Random Googling

When I started this blog, I remember I googled it, and nothing appeared. Which I kinda liked, because it meant I could write in peace.

Randomly, I googled again today, and this is the result:


Seriously, I don't know how I reached page 2 of Google. I tried googling how I got there, and it was all techno-mumbo-jumbo, which I obviously did not understand. And here I thought there was nobody reading my blog. I don't even believe the stats that Blogspot would show me. I feel like Dexter whose "Dark Passenger" is on the verge of being discovered, which I pray to whatever higher power that doesn't happen.

For what its worth, there was a small part of me that was quite happy that I appeared on the 2nd page of Google. What search words I used, I will not tell, though, because what are the chances that somebody else would be googling the exact same set of words, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment