Monday, May 14, 2012

Not Applicable Today



Pretty difficult to work today. Since I only have 2 days to finish 5 days worth of work, I am up to my neck in paperworks that need to be filed, and minutes that need to be transcribed. To make matters worse, I can't stop thinking about him. Damn! Listening to Phillip Phillips' rendition of Usher's U Got It Bad, and I am thinking, this voice belongs to Nat (yes, that's the codename I gave Mr. Weekend in Baguio). This infatuation has gotten to stop! It's not healthy anymore. These thoughts are so not applicable today!

Listening to a cheesy Toni Gonzaga song on my iPod while finishing minutes.

"Catch me I'm fallin' for you and I don't know what to do. How can something so wrong feel so right all along? How can time be so wrong for love to come along? How can love let it grow when it has no place to go and I can't go along pretending that love isn't here to stay."

I lectured my mother the other week about the lyrics of songs. Apparently during their time, they'd just sing to the songs without minding what it was saying. The thing about me is I listen to what the lyrics are trying to say. I don't want to be mindlessly saying something obscene.

I feel I'm a DJ and I end up playing songs that I see as current themes of what I'm feeling.

Point being, if this song is the constant in my iPod right now, I don't think Nat is turning out to be healthy for me. Got to find a distraction from him then.

No comments:

Post a Comment