Monday, November 28, 2011

Shut The Hell Up B*TCH!

borrowed from roflposters.com
I really hate this certain woman at work! She’s one of the co-managers, but we don’t treat her like an employee.  She is treated like one of the clients who have to be given special attention! She is so dumb! She allegedly studied in an exclusive co-ed school located inside an exclusive and expensive village, but she mispronounces words! Like GYM, is pronounced as JIM, and CONTRACTORS as CON-TRUCK-TORS. That is just so jolog! I HATE HER. She is such a bitch. She lies a lot, she’s a backstabber! She recants her promises and statements. She doesn’t give people what is their just due. All my staff hate her. She’s the main reason of the huge chasm between her department and other departments in the office.

Honestly, is it just me, or is it difficult to work with women? Yes, yes, not all women are like that, but in instances when I encounter issues in the work place, chances are, it’s because of a bitch who thinks she’s all that. I’ve worked in 2 other companies, and the challenge would stem from someone just like her! Gender and attitude-wise. They all mispronounce words, they all think they’re pretty and perfect, when really, they’re not!

One girl I used to work with was in HR of a hotel located in Ortigas, and she was in training. But she was absolutely BOBO! How can you be in training and have subject-verb agreement issues!? Really? Believe it or not, that bitch now works in a hotel in Makati, under training pa rin! HUWAAAT! That woman was so ugly, her face looked like a siopao! And she was in her 30s, but she looked like she was in her late 40s! Plus, she’s disgrasyada pa! Nagkaroon ng anak, out of wedlock! Putang ina, yung panget na yun, nakantot at nabuntis?! Sinong nagkamali na gagalaw dun? Rape siguro!

And now this girl! She had her fortune told, and she was informed that if her attitude didn’t change, she would be raped. Ha! Serves her right in the event that it does happen!

My mother’s a feminist, and I know I shouldn’t be talking shit about their gender, but straight women like these two, make it SOOOO easy to think that women should be considered 2nd class citizens. Seriously! I don’t have issues like this with straight men in the work place. I don’t have issues like this with homosexual men in the work place. And you know what, I have no issues like this with homosexual women in the work place, but a straight woman! Oh man, forget it. They probably belong at home, tending to home and hearth, if that’s the case. Make your children’s lives miserable. Hell, make your husband miserable. But don’t bring your mother-fucking horrible attitude to the work place, where it doesn’t belong! Before companies hire straight women in the workplace, maybe they should undergo a psychiatric evaluation first, to see if they are bipolar. The world will be better if that were implemented. Maybe the economy of the Philippines would improve! Think about it, when did the economy go downhill? When Ferdinand Marcos let Imelda loose running the country. When the Filipinos elected a housewife to run the government. When a man who had so many housewives end up doing whatever it took for his housewives to live comfortably. And lastly, when an ambitious straight woman become president. 

If there are feminists, I want to start a movement. I want to be a homonist. I want to start homonism. Women try so hard to fight for their equality, and shit like that, well its time I start fighting for my equality, for the equality of the homosexuals! We shouldn’t let women be given preferential treatment, their reign is over. Homosexual men and women should be the ones given preferential treatment, because straight women don’t know how to handle power! Hello, give them a car, and they don’t know how to a handle a car! A machine that should work in the most logical means, and they don’t know how to handle it! What more if they were given actual power and influence?

I know I may offend people with what I am ranting about, and I don’t want to be branded a bigot, and I know I shouldn’t generalize women based on the two that I cited here. And maybe you’re right. My mother is a straight woman, and she is not at all like these two.

You know who I should blame? Their parents! They were not raised right. So whoever the parents are of these two women, you guys totally suck! You should have been neutered so as not to produce more offspring like these bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment