Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Discoveries from Reading Blogs


While reading through some of the gay blogs online, I chanced on a CEO in the closet. More than his writing, I saw that he would post from his iPad, which honestly is pretty difficult. Until I saw his signature, directing me to search for BlogPress in the appstore.

Guess what, it's only $2.99. So I downloaded it, and I'm testing how it works. As a preview, I put the wallpaper of my beloved iPad to share to everyone who has ever read my blog on the 10 inch screen of an iPad.

I don't want to sound like an advertisement here, but I cannot live without this thing. I used to be obsessed with the Blackberry, but the iPad quickly trumped that fad.

If you happen to be reading this on an iPad, please leave a comment so that I know I am not the only fanboy on cyberspace.

Hope to hear from the readers out there.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad2

No comments:

Post a Comment